Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Focus on SnowFall!! Bo Bunny's New Release!! & New Dusty Attic!!

I just love the beautiful color combination in Bo Bunny's new Snowfall collection. The rich aqua/teal blues and the warm brown tones are so pretty together!  And the embellishments that compliment this collection are again, over the top beautiful! (Check out the pretty Trinkets for Snowfall!)  I had seen this collection online before I recieved my design team package but I was just blown away when I saw this gorgeous collection in real life!  Just covered in glittery goodness!  And the nice kind of glitter that doesn't come off all over everything :)

I also added a bit of the new goodies from Dusty Attic to this page!  The large corner flourish #1 DA0628 and the Lacing Tash DA0631.  I simply painted them with a chocolate brown craft paint and then added some texture with a bit of Aqua and Platinum color Stickles (glitter glue).  To see all the the awesome new releases for Dusty Attic you can find the HERE.  Here are some close-ups of this page I made of my youngest daughter.
Check out the Trinkets that go with this collection (on the lace-up piece and on the snowflakes)... 


TIP:  I added some older Prima Hydrangia's I had in my stash to this layout and used the Bo Bunny brads as centers.  I also added a pearl strand to finish the design.  A great glue for adding things like pearl strands is the Tombow Liquid Adhesive (the green & white bottle).  It has a fine tip on one end.  Just apply the glue to your project in the design you want the pearl strand to follow.  Then allow it to dry a little so it becomes tacky.  Now you can apply your pearl strand and it will stay in place as you apply it.  You can even re-adjust a little as you go.  The glue will become more permanent as you leave it to dry.

If you haven't picked up your supply of this beautiful new collection, go check it out for yourself, you will be delighted to see how even more dazzling this collection is in real life!  Thanks for having a peek!

21 comments:

Tamikko said...

gorgeous! I love the brown and blue :)

Romy said...

I knew you would rock this gorgeous collection! It is just made for your wonderful vintage style:) Such a stunning layout! I adore the deep colours, the touches of glitter and the way you altered the DA corner!

morkaren said...

Nej, hvor er det smukt, jeg elsker blåt og brunt til hinanden, det er ren harmoni, tak fordi vi må kikke med. v.h. morkaren.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Layout!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

oh this is a fabulous layout !

Perform said...

Wow, this is stunning! I Just love your work!

Kasia Udalska said...

Wybacz, że piszę w moim języku, ale mam mało czasu, a koniecznie chcę powiedzieć, że kocham kolekcje Bo Bunny i kocham Twoje prace! Niesamowite są Twoje Layouts, pełne wspaniałych szczegółów, od których nie można wzorku oderwać! :)

Serdecznie pozdrawiam z Polski :)

cvanholstein said...

Very well done!!
Blue & Brown cocktail is my favourite and the way you decorated the DA is a great idea!
By the way, a beautiful daughter!!
kind regards, Corina

LISA said...

The color combination is one of my favorites!! But whatever color combo you use, it will always be my favorites!! Beautiful Winter layout!! Just beautiful!!

Crafty Loops said...

What a stunning page and the colour combination is beautiful. Lee xx

Patty O'Malley said...

Just fabulous, Gabi! I love the blues and browns used as a winter theme. This collection is gorgeous as I love anything to do with snow!

Jolaine Frias said...

Stunning page Gabi! I love all the details here!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely browns and blues right down to the photos!

Geraldine said...

Beautiful layout, love the colours and the Dusty Attic corner flourish is gorgeous.

Jolanda said...

amazing page Gabi,wow,love these colors!!xx

Lizzyc said...

wow.. absolutely gorgeous.. love those colors together.. beautiful layout!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful as always!! You made these papers come to life!

Zhebrik said...

Very beautiful work, so many interesting details, very nice color scheme!

Shona said...

really gorgeous, love all the glitter on it :)

Sue said...

This is a sumptuous colour combination and full of detail and delight. I love it.

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Gabrielle, long time didn't see you. This L/O in such beautiful colors, love, love this colors combo. I have a question for you, for a long time, and now i will ask. lol. You have so many pages of your gorgeous work, what kind of storage you have for them? Thank you.
Hugs Nataliya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails